S&C Competition Terms and Conditions
Scaramouche And Fandango Competition
This competition is designed so we can create more of a community with our members as well as help spread the word on our subscription by showing off our happy subscribers!
These are the extra boring details we have to go through for clarity:
1. Open to subscribers of The Personal Barber subscription, aged 18 or over only.
2. Competition closes at midnight on August 31st 2015 (the “closing date”)
3. To enter the competition, please send a picture of your The Personal Barber shaving box to either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, tagging in The Personal Barber with the relevant @tag as specified on the competition page. Alternatively the picture can be posted directly to The Personal Barber Facebook wall.
3.1 The picture can be of either the box of shaving goods received or a picture of the recipient holding up the box of shaving goods, face visible (preferably smiling).
3.2 A single competition entry will be awarded for a picture of just shaving goods. Two entries will be awarded for a a picture of the recipient and the shaving goods.
4. A maximum of two entries per person. Two entries can only be obtained from a picture with the recipient in.
5. Entries must be the original work of the entrant and not previously published anywhere else. Entries must not contain anything defamatory, obscene, illegal or otherwise inappropriate as may be deemed by us.
6. Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants licence The Personal Barber a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes relating to this competition. The Personal Barber is under no obligation to publish any entries. Please note, any publication of an entry does not mean that entrant has won a prize.
7. The winner will receive A “Full Works” set of products from Scaramouche And Fandango valued at £63
8. The Winning entrant agrees to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this Competition, including but not limited to having their name published with their entry.
9. Where relevant no cash alternative in whole or in part.
10. Competition general terms and conditions apply (please see below*).
*COMPETITION GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. These terms and conditions apply to all competitions (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
2. Unless otherwise specified, competition open to UK residents aged 18 or over except employees of The Personal Barber (TPB) and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third party promotional partners.
3. Entry limited to one per person. The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then TPB reserves the right to redraw the prize.
4. Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
5. An eligible entrant must be an individual, must enter on their own behalf, and must submit an entry in the form requested by TPB under this promotion including their name, address and e-mail address.
6. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Where a competition involves a voting process: offering or receiving any incentive for voting is not permitted and will invalidate the vote, and may disqualify the recipient of the vote. TPB reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. TPB reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Website.
7. Unless otherwise specified, the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received before the closing date. Winners will be notified within 28 days after the closing date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during this time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, TPB reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the correct entries that were received before the closing date.
8. TPB reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) other than the winning entry and publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
9. Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants licence TPB a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes.
10. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
11. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
12. The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. TPB will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of TPB or its employees, TPB will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winner’s (or their guest’s) enjoyment of the prize.
14. By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by TPB (The Personal Barber) or any associated or subsidiary company.
16. Completion and submission of a registration slip or e-mail will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17. TPB reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. TPB reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable.
18. The promoter of this prize draw is The Personal Barber
19. For a list of winners please send a stamped envelope to The Personal Barber, 11 all saints road, Sutton, Surrey, SM1 3DG, England, stating for which competition you would like winners’ details.
20. Competition rules published in The Personal Barber Blog website form part of these rules.